Samsung RM 100 Touch N Go eWallet Credit Campaign (''Campaign")
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. This Campaign commences on 1 June 2022 and ends on 31 July 2022 (“Campaign Period”).
2. All customers who purchase Samsung Galaxy S21 and S22 series, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip and Fold 3 series ("Device'') and sign up for the Samsung ReNew+ Program at selected stores during this Campaign Period will be entitled to receive a RM 100.00 TNG eWallet credit.
3. The RM 100.00 TNG eWallet credit will be given to the customer via WhatsApp upon purchase of the Device through the assistance of the ReNew+ Customer Support team at the stores.
4. The CompAsia reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value at any time at our absolute discretion without prior notice and all prizes are non-transferable to another individual and are non-negotiable.
5. To the extent permitted by law, the CompAsia, its agencies, its affiliates, sponsors and representatives shall not be liable for any damaged relating to the prizes or misuse of the prizes, or claims, liabilities, losses or damages arising out of or in connection with this Contest.
6. To the extent permitted by law, the CompAsia Solutions Sdn Bhd shall not be liable for any loses or damages which occur during the prizes redemption/delivery process. Any other additional costs (for example: travel expenses) involved to redeem or to collect the prizes shall be fully borne by the winners.
7. The CompAsia reserves the right to postpone the date and place for prizes redemption that has been determined to a later date in the event of any unforeseen circumstances.
8. The CompAsia shall not be liable for any transportation costs in connection with the redemption and/or delivery of the prizes. Any additional costs, duties, taxes and/or incidental expenses or charges imposed in respect of the prizes are solely borne by the winners.
9. By participating in this Contest, the participant give their consent to the CompAsia to publish and use their names, and images submitted by the participant/winner for advertising, marketing, publicity and/or any other purpose, without any prior notice nor compensation to the participant/winner. Participant/winner shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
10. The CompAsia’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest shall be final and binding and no further correspondence or attempt to dispute such decision will be entertained.
A. By participating in the Contest, the participant give their consent to and authorise the CompAsia to collect, store, use, process their names, masked Identification Numbers (IC) and other personal particulars [“Personal Data”] for the purpose of running the Contest, including but not limited to announcing and publishing Personal Data and/or photos of the participant at the CompAsia’s website for advertising and publicity purposes.
B. By participating in the Contest, the participant agrees and authorise their banks to share and disclose their Personal Data to the CompAsia for the purpose to run this Contest including and not limited to the selection of winners (if any).
C. By participating in the Contest, the participant also give their consent and authorise the CompAsia using a third party service including but not limited to any financial institution to process the Participant's Personal Data. All such third parties are contractually obliged, not to use the Participant's Personal Data in any other than way that stated herein.
D. Under the laws of Malaysia, the rights of the Participant includes:
1. The rights to withdraw consent for the use of Personal Data at any time by contacting the CompAsia at the contact details mentioned below by providing the CompAsia with the Participant’s name and email address for removal of the said Personal Data;
2. The rights to obtain a copy of the Personal Data which the CompAsia hold; and
3. The rights to correct inaccurate Personal Data.
E. The CompAsia will take reasonable precautions to keep Participant's Personal Data secure, and requires third party processors to do the same. However, the Organiser may disclose the Participant's Personal Data if required by law, search warrant, subpoena or court order.
F. Any matter to the Personal Data relating to this Contest shall be governed by and dealt with in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and any other relevant laws in Malaysia.