RENEW+ & OPPO REWARDS YOU CAMPAIGN (''CAMPAIGN") TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Campaign is organized by CompAsia Sdn. Bhd (“Organizer’’).
This Campaign commences on 30 July 2022 and ends on 30 October 2022 (“Campaign Period”). This Campaign is applicable for any purchase of Device under the ReNew+ Program (“Program”) at any OPPO Branded Stores (“OBS”)
1. Customers who purchase any of the following OPPO Devices (“Device”) at participating OBS during the Campaign Period will be eligible to receive Reward 1 and/or Reward 2:
OPPO Reno8 Pro
OPPO Reno8 Z (launch in End of August)
OPPO Reno7 Pro
OPPO Reno7 Z
OPPO Find X5 Pro
Reward 1: RM100.00 off on any purchase of the latest OPPO Enco Air2 Pro (“Earbuds”) with the
retail price of RM349.00 - Any successful purchase of OPPO Reno8, OPPO Reno8 Pro or OPPO Reno8 Z under the Program during the Campaign Period is entitled to receive Reward 1. This Reward 1 is capped at the first two hundred (200) purchase and is given on a first-come, first-served basis.
Reward 2 : Reward 2: A travel e-voucher worth RM250 supplied by Masterz Myind Sdn Bhd. - Any successful purchase of OPPO Reno8, OPPO Reno8 Pro, OPPO Reno8 Z, OPPO Reno7, OPPO Reno7 Pro, OPPO Reno7 Z, OPPO Find X5 Pro or OPPO A96 under the Program during the Campaign Period is entitled to receive Reward 2. This Reward 2 is capped at the first 500 purchase and is given on a firstcome, first-served basis.
Subject to availability, any Customer who purchases OPPO Reno8 series is entitled to get Reward 1 and Reward 2.
How To Participate
Step 1: Purchase any Device under the Program.
Step 2: Upon successful purchase and subject to availability, the Customer receives Reward 1 and/or Reward 2 depending on the Device purchased.
Redemption of Rewards
1. Reward 1 Upon successful purchase of the Device, the Customer is entitled to immediately redeem Reward 1. For the avoidance of doubt, the redemption shall be in a single transaction with the purchase of the Device.
2. For Reward 2 Upon successful purchase of the Device, the Organizer will deliver the Reward 2 to the Customer via applicable channel within thirty (30) calendar days from such purchase. For the purpose of this clause, the Organizer shall not be liable for any unsuccessful delivery of Reward 2 if the details provided by the Customer is insufficient and/or wrong.
Terms & Conditions for Reward 2
1. The travel period ends on 15 th June 2023.
2. Booking must be done at least three (3) months prior to the desired travel date.
3. The complimentary accommodation provided in Reward 2 could be a hotel or resort. However, the selection of resorts is subject to availability.
4. Customer must provide three (3) desired travel dates and these dates provided must be at least 2 weeks apart from one another. Within seven (7) working days, Masterz Myind Sdn Bhd will guarantee one of the desired dates. Customer is advised to confirm their stay before finalizing the travel arrangements.
5. This offer is valid throughout the year, excluding weekends (Friday and Saturday nights), school holidays and public holidays (all national and state holidays). However, should customers wish to travel during this period, upgrades are available with a surcharge of RM50 to RM100 per night.
6. A RM50 non-refundable booking fee will be required at the time of booking. Reward 2 is only valid for two (2) persons and any accumulations of vouchers for group bookings will not be entertained.
7. Reward 2 or any part of this Reward may not be redeemed for cash and has no cash equivalent either expressed or implied.
8. Amendments to the booking can be made with a minimum prior notice of fourteen (14) days from the initial confirmed travelling date. A penalty of RM100 per room will incurred for any of the changes made.
9. A refundable deposit may be required by participating resorts or hotels. Details of deposit will be made available to customer at the time of booking.
10. No reliance should be placed on representation other than in these terms and conditions. The Organizer and Masterz Myind Sdn Bhd accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or injury arising from any aspect of the holiday featured in Reward 2.
General Terms & Conditions
1. Organizer reserves the right to substitute any of the Rewards with that of similar value at any time at our absolute discretion without prior notice and all Rewards are non-transferable to another individual and are non-negotiable.
2. To the extent permitted by law, Organizer, its agencies, its affiliates, sponsors and representatives shall not be liable for any damaged relating to the Rewards, use or misuse of the Rewards, or claims, liabilities, losses or damages arising out of or in connection with this Campaign.
3. To the extent permitted by law, Organizer shall not be liable for any loses or damages which occur during the Rewards redemption/delivery process or during the use of the Rewards. Any other additional costs (for example: travel expenses) involved to redeem or to collect the Rewards or during the use of the Rewards shall be fully borne by the winners. 4. Organizer reserves the right to postpone the date and place for Rewards redemption that has been determined to a later date in the event of any unforeseen circumstances.
5. Organizer shall not be liable for any transportation costs in connection with the redemption, use and/or delivery of the Rewards. Any additional costs, duties, taxes and/or incidental expenses or charges imposed in respect of the Rewards are solely borne by the winners.
6. By participating in this Campaign, the participant gives their consent to Organizer to publish and use their names, and images submitted by the participant/winner for advertising, marketing, publicity and/or any other purpose, without any prior notice nor compensation to the participant/winner. Participant/winner shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
7. Organizer’s decision on all matters relating to this Campaign shall be final and binding and no further correspondence or attempt to dispute such decision will be entertained.
A. By participating in the Campaign, the participant gives their consent to and authorise Organizer to collect, store, use, process their names, masked Identification Numbers (IC) and other personal particulars [“Personal Data”] for the purpose of running the Campaign, including but not limited to announcing and publishing Personal Data and/or photos of the participant at Organizer’s website for advertising and publicity purposes.
B. By participating in the Campaign, the participant agrees and authorise their banks to share and disclose their Personal Data to Organizer for the purpose to run this Campaign including and not limited to the selection of winners (if any).
C. By participating in the Campaign, the participant also gives their consent and authorise Organizer using a third-party service including but not limited to any financial institution to process the Participant's Personal Data. All such third parties are contractually obliged, not to use the Participant's Personal Data in any other than way that stated herein.
D. Under the laws of Malaysia, the rights of the Participant include:
1. The rights to withdraw consent for the use of Personal Data at any time by contacting Organizer by providing Organizer with the Participant’s name and email address for removal of the said Personal Data;
2. The rights to obtain a copy of the Personal Data which Organizer hold; and
3. The rights to correct inaccurate Personal Data.
E. Organizer will take reasonable precautions to keep Participant's Personal Data secure and requires third party processors to do the same. However, the Organiser may disclose the Participant's Personal Data if required by law, search warrant, subpoena or court order.
F. Any matter to the Personal Data relating to this Campaign shall be governed by and dealt with in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and any other relevant laws in Malaysia.