ReNew+ Je This Raya Campaign
1. This Contest commences on 15 April 2022 and ends on 15 May 2022 (“Contest Period”).
2. All entries must be submitted during the Contest Period.
3. Only fifty (50) winners will be selected.
4. The winners will be announced on 25 May 2022 on our Facebook and Instagram page.
5. Redemption of prizes will be notified to the winners on 28 May 2022 via email provided to us upon entry submission. No request for replacement and/or exchange of prize will be entertained.
6. For the forty seven (47) consolation prize winners’ selection, the total number of entries will be divided by the total number of prizes plus 0.5. For example, if the total number of valid contest entries is 200, this will be divided by (47+0.5)=4. The participant with submission numbers containing the number 4, will be shortlisted as the contest winners. For the three (3) grand prizes, the winners will be selected using a wheel picker.
7. The CompAsia reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value at any time at our absolute discretion without prior notice and all prizes are non-transferable to another individual and are non-negotiable.
8. To the extent permitted by law, the CompAsia, its agencies, its affiliates, sponsors and representatives shall not be liable for any damaged relating to the prizes or misuse of the prizes, or claims, liabilities, losses or damages arising out of or in connection with this Contest.
9. To the extent permitted by law, the CompAsia shall not be liable for any loses or damages which occur during the prizes redemption/delivery process. Any other additional costs (for example: travel expenses) involved to redeem or to collect the prizes shall be fully borne by the winners.
10. The CompAsia reserves the right to postpone the date and place for prizes redemption that has been determined to a later date in the event of any unforeseen circumstances.
11. The CompAsia shall not be liable for any transportation costs in connection with the redemption and/or delivery of the prizes. Any additional costs, duties, taxes and/or incidental expenses or charges imposed in respect of the prizes are solely borne by the winners.
12. By participating in this Contest, the participant give their consent to the CompAsia to publish and use their names, and images submitted by the participant/winner for advertising, marketing, publicity and/or any other purpose, without any prior notice nor compensation to the participant/winner. Participant/winner shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
13. The CompAsia’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest shall be final and binding and no further correspondence or attempt to dispute such decision will be entertained.
A. By participating in the Contest, the participant give their consent to and authorise the CompAsia to collect, store, use, process their names, masked Identification Numbers (IC) and other personal particulars [“Personal Data”] for the purpose of running the Contest, including but not limited to announcing and publishing Personal Data and/or photos of the participant at the CompAsia’s website for advertising and publicity purposes.
B. By participating in the Contest, the participant agrees and authorise their banks to share and disclose their Personal Data to the CompAsia for the purpose to run this Contest including and not limited to the selection of winners (if any).
C. By participating in the Contest, the participant also give their consent and authorise the CompAsia using a third party service including but not limited to any financial institution to process the Participant's Personal Data. All such third parties are contractually obliged, not to use the Participant's Personal Data in any other than way that stated herein.
D. Under the laws of Malaysia, the rights of the Participant includes:
1. The rights to withdraw consent for the use of Personal Data at any time by contacting the CompAsia at the contact details mentioned below by providing the CompAsia with the Participant’s name and email address for removal of the said Personal Data;
2. The rights to obtain a copy of the Personal Data which the CompAsia hold; and
3. The rights to correct inaccurate Personal Data.
E. The CompAsia will take reasonable precautions to keep Participant's Personal Data secure, and requires third party processors to do the same. However, the Organiser may disclose the Participant's Personal Data if required by law, search warrant, subpoena or court order.
F. Any matter to the Personal Data relating to this Contest shall be governed by and dealt with in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and any other relevant laws in Malaysia.